Pigue

Argentina

Forecast

  • 4 AMShowers46°
  • 5 AMShowers45°
  • 6 AMShowers44°
  • 7 AMShowers44°
  • 8 AMShowers44°
  • 9 AMShowers44°
  • 10 AMShowers44°
  • 11 AMShowers45°
  • 12 PMShowers46°
  • 1 PMCloudy48°
  • 2 PMCloudy50°
  • 3 PMCloudy51°
  • 4 PMCloudy52°
  • 5 PMCloudy52°
  • 6 PMCloudy52°
  • 7 PMCloudy51°
  • 8 PMCloudy50°
  • 9 PMCloudy49°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy49°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy48°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy47°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy47°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy47°
  • 3 AMCloudy46°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy46°
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%52°44°Night - Rain with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds NE at 14 mph (22.5 kph). The overnight low will be 46 °F (7.8 °C).Rain with a high of 52 °F (11.1 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 11 to 14 mph (17.7 to 22.5 kph).
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%65°46°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C).
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%65°50°Scattered showers today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%69°51°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 95%95%58°52°Rain today with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C). There is a 95% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%54°45°Showers today with a high of 54 °F (12.2 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C). There is a 70% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
WindyPrecipitation: 10%10%53°49°Windy today with a high of 53 °F (11.7 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Friday
BlusteryPrecipitation: 20%20%54°46°Breezy today with a high of 54 °F (12.2 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C).
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%56°47°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C).
Sunday
CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%61°44°Cloudy today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C).

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 45%45%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

14 mph NE

Barometer

29.0 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    41°
  • Humidity
    85%
  • Visibility
    9.01 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Rain with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds NE at 14 mph (22.5 kph). The overnight low will be 46 °F (7.8 °C).

Today - Rain with a high of 52 °F (11.1 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 11 to 14 mph (17.7 to 22.5 kph).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
6:45 AM7:14 PM

Map