La Plata

Argentina
BlusteryBreezy
53°
49°
50°

Forecast

  • 6 AMBlustery50°
  • 7 AMBlustery50°
  • 8 AMCloudy50°
  • 9 AMCloudy51°
  • 10 AMShowers52°
  • 11 AMShowers53°
  • 12 PMShowers53°
  • 1 PMBlustery53°
  • 2 PMBlustery52°
  • 3 PMShowers52°
  • 4 PMShowers52°
  • 5 PMShowers52°
  • 6 PMShowers53°
  • 7 PMShowers53°
  • 8 PMShowers53°
  • 9 PMShowers53°
  • 10 PMShowers52°
  • 11 PMBlustery52°
  • 12 AMShowers52°
  • 1 AMShowers52°
  • 2 AMShowers52°
  • 3 AMShowers52°
  • 4 AMShowers52°
  • 5 AMShowers52°
  • 6 AMShowers51°
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%53°49°Showers with a high of 53 °F (11.7 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds from E to ESE at 14 to 16 mph (22.5 to 25.7 kph).Night - Showers with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 14 to 16 mph (22.5 to 25.7 kph). The overnight low will be 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%52°45°Showers today with a high of 52 °F (11.1 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C). There is a 70% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%50°40°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 50 °F (10.0 °C) and a low of 40 °F (4.4 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%53°37°Partly cloudy today with a high of 53 °F (11.7 °C) and a low of 37 °F (2.8 °C).
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%52°44°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 52 °F (11.1 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C).
Saturday
CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%58°51°Cloudy today with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 75%75%61°52°Rain today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C). There is a 75% chance of precipitation.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 55%55%60°53°Thunderstorms today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%53°45°Partly cloudy today with a high of 53 °F (11.7 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C).
Wednesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%52°41°Sunny today with a high of 52 °F (11.1 °C) and a low of 41 °F (5.0 °C).

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 70%70%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 40%40%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

16 mph East

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Blustery
  • Feels like
    43°
  • Humidity
    86%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Showers with a high of 53 °F (11.7 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds from E to ESE at 14 to 16 mph (22.5 to 25.7 kph).

Tonight - Showers with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 14 to 16 mph (22.5 to 25.7 kph). The overnight low will be 52 °F (11.1 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
7:51 AM6:06 PM

Map