0%72°52°Sunshine and a few clouds. High 72F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Some clouds. Low 52F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
10%76°49°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 76F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 49F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.
80%57°44°Cloudy with occasional rain in the afternoon. High 57F. Winds ESE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Low 44F. Winds SE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
10%63°48°Overcast. High 63F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low 48F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
60%67°55°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 67F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers early becoming a steady light rain late. Low near 55F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
70%67°56°Cloudy. Some light rain is likely. High 67F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Cloudy skies with a few showers later at night. Low 56F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
50%72°54°Rain showers in the morning with scattered thunderstorms arriving in the afternoon. High 72F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then variable clouds overnight with more showers at times. Low 54F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
20%70°49°Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. High near 70F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 49F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
0%69°46°A mainly sunny sky. High 69F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mainly clear skies. Low 46F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
10%68°47°Mainly sunny. High 68F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy with occasional showers. Low 47F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
9 mph NNE
Today - Sunshine and a few clouds. High 72F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph.
Tonight - Some clouds. Low 52F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.