Balneario Claromeco

Argentina
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
76°
47°
56°

Forecast

  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 10 PMCloudy54°
  • 11 PMCloudy54°
  • 12 AMCloudy53°
  • 1 AMCloudy52°
  • 2 AMCloudy51°
  • 3 AMCloudy50°
  • 4 AMCloudy49°
Tuesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%76°47°Sun and clouds mixed. High 76F. NW winds shifting to SW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy. Low 47F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%53°36°Morning clouds will give way to sunshine for the afternoon. High 53F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mainly clear early, then a few clouds later on. Low 36F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%59°41°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 59F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low 41F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%56°44°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 56F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 44F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%70°47°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High around 70F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. Low 47F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%67°49°Mostly cloudy in the morning then periods of showers later in the day. High 67F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Showers early becoming a steady light rain late. Low 49F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%65°48°Cloudy. High around 65F. NNW winds shifting to E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 48F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%68°49°Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 68F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy during the evening. A few showers developing late. Low 49F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%64°48°Showers early, becoming a steady rain later in the day. High 64F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Rain. Low 48F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%64°48°Rain ending early. Breaks of sun in the afternoon. High 64F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 48F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 15%15%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph NW

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    53°
  • Humidity
    72%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Sun and clouds mixed. High 76F. NW winds shifting to SW at 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight - Cloudy. Low 47F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:41 AM7:01 PM

Map