Villa de Mayo

Argentina
BlusteryBreezy
52°
47°
48°

Forecast

  • 6 AMBlustery48°
  • 7 AMBlustery49°
  • 8 AMBlustery50°
  • 9 AMBlustery50°
  • 10 AMBlustery51°
  • 11 AMBlustery51°
  • 12 PMShowers51°
  • 1 PMShowers51°
  • 2 PMShowers51°
  • 3 PMShowers51°
  • 4 PMShowers51°
  • 5 PMShowers51°
  • 6 PMShowers52°
  • 7 PMShowers52°
  • 8 PMShowers52°
  • 9 PMShowers52°
  • 10 PMShowers52°
  • 11 PMShowers52°
  • 12 AMShowers52°
  • 1 AMShowers52°
  • 2 AMShowers51°
  • 3 AMShowers51°
  • 4 AMShowers51°
  • 5 AMShowers51°
  • 6 AMShowers50°
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 55%55%52°47°Breezy with a high of 51 °F (10.6 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 14 to 18 mph (22.5 to 29.0 kph).Night - Rain with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 11 to 16 mph (17.7 to 25.7 kph). The overnight low will be 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%52°45°Scattered showers today with a high of 52 °F (11.1 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%49°41°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 49 °F (9.4 °C) and a low of 41 °F (5.0 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%53°35°Partly cloudy today with a high of 53 °F (11.7 °C) and a low of 35 °F (1.7 °C).
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%52°44°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 52 °F (11.1 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C).
Saturday
CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%58°51°Cloudy today with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 70%70%61°52°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C). There is a 70% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 45%45%60°53°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%55°47°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 55 °F (12.8 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C).
Wednesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%54°41°Sunny today with a high of 54 °F (12.2 °C) and a low of 41 °F (5.0 °C).

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 55%55%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

14 mph East

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Blustery
  • Feels like
    41°
  • Humidity
    92%
  • Visibility
    8.45 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Breezy with a high of 51 °F (10.6 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 14 to 18 mph (22.5 to 29.0 kph).

Tonight - Rain with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 11 to 16 mph (17.7 to 25.7 kph). The overnight low will be 51 °F (10.6 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
7:53 AM6:10 PM

Map