10%70°47°Sunny to partly cloudy. High near 70F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Some clouds. Low 49F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
10%72°47°Partly to mostly cloudy. High 72F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later at night. Low 47F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
30%68°51°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 68F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Cloudy skies with a few showers later at night. Low 51F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
70%63°51°Cloudy with gusty winds developing during the afternoon. High 63F. Winds ENE at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Periods of rain. Low 51F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near an inch.
50%60°45°Cloudy with periods of rain. Becoming windy in the afternoon. High near 60F. S winds at 10 to 15 mph, increasing to 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a half an inch.Night - Windy with rain showers. Low near 45F. Winds SSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
10%58°41°Partly cloudy and windy. High 58F. Winds SSW at 25 to 35 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 41F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.
0%70°48°Mainly sunny. High near 70F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear. Low 48F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
30%76°53°Partly cloudy. High 76F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Chance of a shower or two during the evening, followed by partly cloudy skies late. Low 53F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
60%76°52°Partly cloudy skies. High 76F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to cloudy skies and light rain after midnight. Low 52F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
40%72°48°Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions later in the day. High 72F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with occasional showers. Low 48F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
4 mph NNW
Today - Sunny to partly cloudy. High near 70F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Tonight - Some clouds. Low 49F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.