Nicolas Descalzi

Argentina
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
80°
46°
55°

Forecast

  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy79°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 10 PMCloudy53°
  • 11 PMCloudy53°
  • 12 AMCloudy52°
  • 1 AMCloudy51°
  • 2 AMCloudy50°
  • 3 AMCloudy49°
  • 4 AMCloudy49°
Tuesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%80°46°Sun and clouds mixed. High near 80F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Overcast. Low 46F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%58°34°Partly cloudy skies. High 58F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 34F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 80%80%62°42°Partly cloudy. High 62F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low 42F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%54°42°Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 54F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later at night. Low 42F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%70°47°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High around 70F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy with some showers late. Low 47F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%66°48°Cloudy with showers. High 66F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 48F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%65°46°Cloudy. High around 65F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 46F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%69°48°Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. High 69F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Rain showers in the evening becoming a steady light rain overnight. Low 48F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%64°46°Periods of rain. High 64F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Cloudy with periods of rain. Low 46F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%64°45°Becoming partly cloudy after some morning light rain. High 64F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with occasional showers. Low around 45F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 6%6%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 mph NNW

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    52°
  • Humidity
    69%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Sun and clouds mixed. High near 80F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight - Overcast. Low 46F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:44 AM7:05 PM

Map