Lanus

Argentina
ShowersShowers
52°
47°
51°

Forecast

  • 4 PMShowers51°
  • 5 PMShowers52°
  • 6 PMShowers52°
  • 7 PMShowers52°
  • 8 PMShowers52°
  • 9 PMShowers52°
  • 10 PMCloudy52°
  • 11 PMCloudy52°
  • 12 AMCloudy52°
  • 1 AMShowers52°
  • 2 AMShowers52°
  • 3 AMShowers51°
  • 4 AMShowers51°
  • 5 AMShowers51°
  • 6 AMShowers50°
  • 7 AMShowers50°
  • 8 AMShowers50°
  • 9 AMShowers49°
  • 10 AMShowers49°
  • 11 AMShowers48°
  • 12 PMShowers48°
  • 1 PMShowers48°
  • 2 PMShowers48°
  • 3 PMShowers48°
  • 4 PMBlustery48°
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%52°47°Rain with a high of 51 °F (10.6 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds ESE at 14 mph (22.5 kph).Night - Rain with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 11 to 14 mph (17.7 to 22.5 kph). The overnight low will be 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%52°44°Showers today with a high of 52 °F (11.1 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C). There is a 70% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%50°40°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 50 °F (10.0 °C) and a low of 40 °F (4.4 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%53°35°Partly cloudy today with a high of 53 °F (11.7 °C) and a low of 35 °F (1.7 °C).
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%52°44°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 52 °F (11.1 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C).
Saturday
CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%58°50°Cloudy today with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 75%75%60°52°Rain today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C). There is a 75% chance of precipitation.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%59°53°Thunderstorms today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%53°46°Partly cloudy today with a high of 53 °F (11.7 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C).
Wednesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%54°41°Sunny today with a high of 54 °F (12.2 °C) and a low of 41 °F (5.0 °C).

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 50%50%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 50%50%
Precipitation: 35%35%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

14 mph ESE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    46°
  • Humidity
    97%
  • Visibility
    4.85 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Rain with a high of 51 °F (10.6 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds ESE at 14 mph (22.5 kph).

Tonight - Rain with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 11 to 14 mph (17.7 to 22.5 kph). The overnight low will be 51 °F (10.6 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
7:52 AM6:08 PM

Map