Jose Maria Blanco

Argentina
CloudyCloudy
56°
46°
48°

Forecast

  • 8 AMCloudy48°
  • 9 AMCloudy47°
  • 10 AMCloudy48°
  • 11 AMCloudy49°
  • 12 PMCloudy49°
  • 1 PMShowers50°
  • 2 PMShowers51°
  • 3 PMShowers51°
  • 4 PMShowers51°
  • 5 PMShowers51°
  • 6 PMShowers51°
  • 7 PMShowers51°
  • 8 PMShowers51°
  • 9 PMShowers51°
  • 10 PMBlustery51°
  • 11 PMBlustery51°
  • 12 AMBlustery52°
  • 1 AMShowers51°
  • 2 AMShowers51°
  • 3 AMShowers50°
  • 4 AMShowers50°
  • 5 AMShowers49°
  • 6 AMShowers49°
  • 7 AMShowers49°
  • 8 AMShowers49°
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%56°46°Cloudy with a high of 51 °F (10.6 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds ENE at 11 to 14 mph (17.7 to 22.5 kph).Night - Showers with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 11 to 16 mph (17.7 to 25.7 kph). The overnight low will be 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%56°49°Scattered showers today with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%69°51°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 10%10%68°56°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%69°52°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%65°56°Scattered showers today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%63°55°Scattered showers today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%69°55°Rain today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%66°49°Partly cloudy today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Saturday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%70°45°Sunny today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 30%30%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

11 mph ENE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    45°
  • Humidity
    60%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 51 °F (10.6 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds ENE at 11 to 14 mph (17.7 to 22.5 kph).

Tonight - Showers with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 11 to 16 mph (17.7 to 25.7 kph). The overnight low will be 50 °F (10.0 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
6:49 AM7:14 PM

Map