10%58°48°Clear to partly cloudy. Low 48F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
20%73°51°Partly cloudy. High 73F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 51F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
20%75°47°Sunny along with a few clouds. High near 75F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low 47F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.
50%53°41°Rain showers in the morning will evolve into a more steady rain in the afternoon. High 53F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Rain showers early with overcast skies late. Low 41F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
70%63°47°A mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day. High 63F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Periods of rain. Low 47F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
80%66°54°Cloudy. Periods of light rain early. High 66F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain. Low 54F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
20%69°56°A steady rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 69F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Cloudy. Low 56F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
50%72°54°Cloudy in the morning with scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 72F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then variable clouds overnight with more showers at times. Low 54F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
20%71°49°Cloudy with a few showers. High 71F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 49F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
20%70°48°Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. High around 70F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 48F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
4 mph NNE
Today - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 48F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.