Caseros

Argentina
ShowersShowers
64°
53°
59°

Forecast

  • 4 AMShowers58°
  • 5 AMShowers56°
  • 6 AMShowers55°
  • 7 AMBlustery54°
  • 8 AMCloudy54°
  • 9 AMCloudy54°
  • 10 AMCloudy55°
  • 11 AMBlustery56°
  • 12 PMBlustery56°
  • 1 PMBlustery57°
  • 2 PMBlustery57°
  • 3 PMBlustery57°
  • 4 PMCloudy57°
  • 5 PMCloudy56°
  • 6 PMCloudy56°
  • 7 PMCloudy56°
  • 8 PMCloudy55°
  • 9 PMBlustery54°
  • 10 PMBlustery53°
  • 11 PMCloudy53°
  • 12 AMCloudy52°
  • 1 AMCloudy52°
  • 2 AMCloudy51°
  • 3 AMCloudy51°
  • 4 AMCloudy49°
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 35%35%64°53°Night - Showers with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds SSE at 16 mph (25.7 kph). The overnight low will be 58 °F (14.4 °C).Breezy with a high of 57 °F (13.9 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds from SSE to SE at 14 to 16 mph (22.5 to 25.7 kph).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%58°46°Partly cloudy today with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%62°45°Partly cloudy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C).
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%64°39°Mostly sunny today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 39 °F (3.9 °C).
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%68°46°Mostly sunny today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%58°41°Partly cloudy today with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a low of 41 °F (5.0 °C).
Friday
CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%56°44°Cloudy today with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C).
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%55°40°Mostly sunny today with a high of 55 °F (12.8 °C) and a low of 40 °F (4.4 °C).
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%55°36°Mostly sunny today with a high of 55 °F (12.8 °C) and a low of 36 °F (2.2 °C).
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%55°39°Mostly sunny today with a high of 55 °F (12.8 °C) and a low of 39 °F (3.9 °C).

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 20%20%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

14 mph SSE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    61°
  • Humidity
    85%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Showers with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds SSE at 16 mph (25.7 kph). The overnight low will be 58 °F (14.4 °C).

Today - Breezy with a high of 57 °F (13.9 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds from SSE to SE at 14 to 16 mph (22.5 to 25.7 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:19 AM6:33 PM

Map