10%58°44°Clear skies. Low 44F. Winds light and variable.
10%72°49°A mainly sunny sky. High 72F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear. Low 49F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
10%74°51°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 74F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 51F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
20%76°53°Mostly sunny skies. High 76F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 53F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.
20%61°46°Cloudy skies with periods of light rain later in the day. High 61F. Winds ESE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Cloudy. Low 46F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.
70%65°52°Overcast. High around 65F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Cloudy skies with periods of rain after midnight. Low 52F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
20%69°57°Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 69F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Low 57F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
20%78°64°Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. High 78F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 64F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.
40%78°57°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 78F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Partly cloudy skies overnight. Low 57F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
20%73°53°Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. High 73F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 53F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
2 mph ENE
Today - Clear skies. Low 44F. Winds light and variable.