Ashburn

United States
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
68°
62°
62°

Forecast

  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 6 AMCloudy62°
  • 7 AMShowers62°
  • 8 AMShowers61°
  • 9 AMCloudy61°
  • 10 AMCloudy61°
  • 11 AMCloudy61°
  • 12 PMCloudy61°
  • 1 PMCloudy62°
  • 2 PMCloudy63°
  • 3 PMCloudy64°
  • 4 PMCloudy64°
  • 5 PMCloudy64°
  • 6 PMShowers65°
  • 7 PMCloudy64°
  • 8 PMCloudy64°
  • 9 PMCloudy64°
  • 10 PMCloudy64°
  • 11 PMCloudy65°
  • 12 AMShowers64°
  • 1 AMCloudy64°
  • 2 AMCloudy64°
  • 3 AMCloudy64°
  • 4 AMCloudy64°
  • 5 AMShowers64°
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%68°62°Night - Cloudy with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds from NE to ENE at 11 to 14 mph (17.7 to 22.5 kph). The overnight low will be 61 °F (16.1 °C).Cloudy with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds ENE at 9 to 14 mph (14.5 to 22.5 kph).
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%74°64°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 10%10%76°63°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%74°62°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%72°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%69°62°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%70°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%72°60°Rain today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%70°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%69°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 30%30%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

11 mph ENE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    61°
  • Humidity
    94%
  • Visibility
    5.47 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Cloudy with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds from NE to ENE at 11 to 14 mph (17.7 to 22.5 kph). The overnight low will be 61 °F (16.1 °C).

Today - Cloudy with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds ENE at 9 to 14 mph (14.5 to 22.5 kph).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:06 AM6:53 PM

Map