Skip to Navigation
Skip to Main Content
Skip to Related Content
Trump administration reportedly drafting rules to target immigrants who use food stamps
February 8, 2018
Read Full Article
Sign in to post a message.
According to ABC polls (after the SOTU), 80% of Americans agree with Trump -- the other 20% are welfare recipients and journalists.
Seems very sensible!
I need my social security check in 30 years
What took so long. Here in New York the food stamps feeds the entire Island
Of Santo Domingo. Check any grocery store In New York City.
Many years ago when I applied for a Green Card for my wife I had to assure the Federal government she would not become dependent on the government and I had to agree to put up a bond if requested. Welfare benefits are meant for citizens, not illegal aliens or Green card holders.
And how much aid is actually being sent back home?
Trump, sounds good to me.
Putting Legal US American Citizens first since January 2017. Winning!
1.3 million non-citizens getting welfare is 1.3 million less american getting help
The truth is when you sponsor someone to come to this country on a visa, which I have done, you sign the visa application saying that the person you are sponsoring will not use public assistance and that you will provide for their needs. But I know an attorney that loved Obama and Obamacare and sponsored her mother to come here from Africa to live with her. When she filed her tax returns last year she claimed her mother as a dependent, but left out the fact that she did not purchase her heath insurance and avoided paying the penalty. She acted like she didn't know better. People love these liberal policies and laws until they have to pay for it.
Way overdue, thanks President Trump !
Yes !! God Bless President Trump !!!!
Popular in the Community
ICE detains California man taking pregnant wife to hospital to deliver baby, says he has criminal warrant in Mexico
Trump predicts immigration issue will power GOP in midterms
Brazilian border town residents drive out Venezuelan immigrants
Detained Dads: ICE Re-Separated Our Families as Punishment
A leading Republican makes the case for legal immigration, even as Trump seeks to reduce it
Police officer who breastfed crying baby in a hospital is hailed a hero
Is Melania Trump trolling POTUS with her pυssγ-bow blouse and speech on 'destructive' social media behavior?
Trump calls on Hispanic-American immigration officer to speak, saying he 'speaks perfect English'
Unpacking the Asia Argento accusations: When the alleged victim becomes the alleged abuser
Beautiful shots of diver swimming near sunken ships emerge
Brennan: Kelly should ask if he's 'enabling' Trump
Woman killed by 8-foot alligator while walking dog on South Carolina's Hilton Head Island
Running to remember: Fallen service members honored with a run across America
Cruise ship survivor plucked out of sea 'a stupid woman' says mother of liner's boss
The Latest: Man says he killed wife for strangling daughters
All Grown Up! Barron Trump Sports Slicked-Back Hairdo Ahead of New School Year
Kofi Annan, former U.N. secretary-general, dies at age 80
Explicit sex questions Brett Kavanaugh wanted to force Bill Clinton to answer about Monica Lewinsky revealed
Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
Trump legal team responds to WH lawyer cooperation with Mueller
'I gave up': A look how expensive dating is across U.S. states
Pole-dancing teacher suspended after video leaked to North Carolina school
Pregnant Woman Suspected Husband Might Be Cheating Before He Allegedly Killed Her: Friend
Venezuelans flee economic crisis at home