Dylan Quick, who is a suspect in the multiple stabbings on the Lone Star Cy-Fair Campus, right, is escorted by Harris County Sherrif's Office investigators after being questioned, Tuesday, April 9, 2013, in Houston. Quick, a student at the school, allegedly went on a building-to-building stabbing attack at the Texas community college Tuesday, wounding at least 14 people — many in the face and neck — before being subdued and arrested, authorities and witnesses said. (AP Photo/Houston Chronicle, Cody Duty)
HOUSTON (AP) — A man accused of stabbing more than a dozen people at a Houston-area college is set to make his first court appearance since being charged in the attack.
Dylan Quick was to be in a Houston courtroom Thursday morning.
The 20-year-old is charged with three counts of aggravated assault in the Tuesday attack at Lone Star Community College in Cypress.
Harris County Sheriff Adrian Garcia said Wednesday that Quick told authorities he had fantasized about stabbing people since he was 8 years old.
Officials say 14 people were wounded; all are expected to survive.
Garcia says Quick indicated he had been planning the attack for some time. Garcia says authorities are still trying to determine a reason for the attack and that the investigation is ongoing.