- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
The secret's out: New mom and newlywed Scarlett Johansson quietly bought a Los Angeles home for almost $4 million, Variety reports.
The purchase was made through a trust, so the actress's name isn't on it, but Yahoo Homes was able to confirm that it's in the name of her business manager.
The home was built in the 1940s but recently underwent a glam (and fairly radical) transformation, losing its character-defining period steel windows and its retro mint-colored kitchen but gaining darker-stained wood floors and au courant marble surfaces.
In December, her L.A. home purchase was finalized — but Johansson managed to keep the transaction under wraps until Variety broke the news.
Related on Yahoo Homes:
• Ashley Tisdale relists house her dad built for her
• Jennifer Lawrence calls her new house the 'neighborhood whore'
• Leighton Meester lists her remodeled 1940s single-girl home in the Valley
• Miley Cyrus and family are leaving 'Hannah Montana'-era house for good