- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Happy 67th birthday, Suzanne Somers! The actress who first gained fame as Chrissy on "Three's Company," and then went on to make a fortune with the ThighMaster and other healthy-living accoutrements, was born on this day in 1946.
If you're thinking about getting her a present, why not take her (positively aMAZing) Palm Springs estate off her hands? She's been trying to sell it for ages, and it's now on the market for less than half of its original asking price: a mere $14.5 million, compared with the initial ask of $35 million.
This property has so many hard-to-believe features that we hardly know where to start:
• You reach it by a wooden funicular (no cars). We had to look up funicular: It's a cute little cable car on a rail that runs up a steep slope.
• The compound has a nearly century-old guesthouse made of rocks collected from the landscape.
• It has its own outdoor amphitheater, dance floor, hiking trails and natural waterfall.
• This chiseled piece of paradise, as the listing calls it, comprises 73 acres.
Or you can watch "Sunday Dinner With Suzanne Somers," shot in the very same home (and if you scroll down below that video, you'll find some ThighMaster and "Three's Company" clips):
On This Day, previously: