Her friend Vanessa Hudgens calls it Barbie's Dream House.
"When people who know me walk into the house, they always say, 'This is so you,'" actress Ashley Tisdale told InStyle magazine in its June 2010 issue.
It should be. Tisdale designed this home herself, buying the property for $1,349,000 in 2007 and tearing down the existing house. Her dad, a contractor, built it the next year: a 3,400-square-foot home with three bedrooms and three baths — including a walk-in closet to die for (well, actually, it's one of the bedrooms, and it has a built-in island) — and an outdoor area inspired by one of her favorite hotels, Las Ventanas in Cabo San Lucas.
But she got married a few months ago, and she listed this house shortly after. It's in Toluca Lake, the same community in Los Angeles' San Fernando Valley where Miley Cyrus lived and where Bob Hope raised his family, and a few blocks from her parents' house.
When she didn't get any buyers at its original asking price of $2,649,000, she dropped the price a few weeks later to $2,599,000. A few weeks after that, in mid-December, she took the house of the market altogether, according to Zillow's records.
She has relisted at a lower price yet: $2.5 million even.
Related on Yahoo Homes:
• Leighton Meester lists her remodeled 1940s single-girl home in the Valley (with before-and-after pictures)
• Jennifer Lawrence calls her new house the 'neighborhood whore' (with before-and-after pictures of post-Jessica Simpson remodel)
• Miley Cyrus and family are leaving suburban 'Hannah Montana'-era house for good
• Jennifer Lopez is moving out of Kardashian neighborhood (with before-and-after pictures of her remodel)
• Lady Gaga buys mansion with secret subterranean 'Batcave'