The Pokemon Company International released this new trailer from GamesCom today showing off the mega-evolved form of Audino in Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.
Audino, we were told, was not known to evolve from or to any other form. So, surprise!
Before Mega Evolving, Audino is known to use the feelers on its ears to tell how others are feeling or when a Pokémon Egg might hatch. It may have either the Healer Ability or the Regenerator Ability. After Mega Evolving, Mega Audino adds Fairy-type to its Normal-type, automatically gaining all the advantages of a Fairy-type Pokémon. Mega Audino also always has the Healer Ability.
Thanks to its improved Defense and Special Defense stats, Mega Audino can be a great support in Double Battles.
More from polygon.com:
- The next Tomb Raider is an Xbox exclusive, Crystal Dynamics explains why
- League of Legends critics are trying to sell themselves, not fix the game
- I've been playing the same game for 20 years, and I'm never gonna quit
- Xbox One's 2014 Gamescom press conference
- Pick 13, Exoskeletons and you: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare multiplayer hands-on
- Quantum Break looks like Alan Wake with time-manipulation