Team Meat will show off its next game, titled A Voyeur for September, at the Indie Megabooth at PAX later this month. Today, the developer of Super Meat Boy started teasing that new project, which it describes as "a new live action stealth game."
The teaser for A Voyeur for September consists of grainy live-action footage, including shots of someone peering into a house and black and white vignettes of flora and fauna.
Team Meat is also working on Mew-Genics, a cat-breeding sim. That project has been put on hold, however, while Team Meat devotes time to another project, presumably A Voyeur for September. One half of Team Meat, Edmund McMillen, is also working on The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth.
A listing for A Voyeur for September indicates a release on Android, iOS, Linux, Mac and Windows PC.
The full lineup for the Indie Megabooth at PAX Prime is available on its official website.
More from polygon.com:
- Here's why I won't be playing Journey on PlayStation 4
- Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes and The Phantom Pain coming to Steam (update)
- Mass surveillance, Watch Dogs and the militarized police: When strapping cameras on people is a good idea
- A new Silent Hill is coming from Hideo Kojima and Guillermo del Toro
- The new Silent Hill is designed to 'make you shit your pants,' Kojima says
- P.T. is a new interactive horror game for PlayStation 4 and you can try it now (update)