The couples on Strictly Come Dancing will face their most gruelling episode yet this weekend.
As the semi-final of the BBC One dancing competition arrives, each of the remaining five couples will be dancing twice on Saturday night to the songs of Robbie Williams, Rag'n'Bone Man, Shakira and more.
Below is the full song-and-dance lineup for the Strictly Come Dancing semi-final:
1. Alexandra Burke and her professional partner Gorka Márquez will dance the Salsa to 'Finally' by Ce Ce Peniston and the Viennese Waltz to 'Everybody Hurts' by Tina Arena.
2. Debbie McGee and her professional partner Giovanni Pernice will dance the Jive to 'I'm So Excited' by The Pointer Sisters and the Foxtrot to 'Isn't She Lovely' by Stevie Wonder.
3. Gemma Atkinson and her professional partner Aljaž Skorjanec will dance the Tango to 'My Sharona' by The Knack and the Rumba to 'Beneath Your Beautiful' by Labrinth featuring Emeli Sande.
4. Joe McFadden and his professional partner Katya Jones will dance the American Smooth to 'Have You Met Miss Jones' by Robbie Williams and the Argentine Tango to 'Human' by Rag'n'Bone Man.
5. Mollie King and her professional partner AJ Pritchard will dance the Waltz to 'Angel' by Sarah McLachlan and Samba to 'Whenever, Wherever' by Shakira.
Of course, the two couples with the lowest scores will compete in the dance-off, with the top five shrinking down to the top four by the end of Sunday night's results show. Also on the results show will be a performance from Craig David and a salute to the Lindy hop from the Strictly Come Dancing professionals.
Strictly Come Dancing continues on Saturday (December 9) at 6.45pm and on Sunday (December 10) at 7.15pm, both on BBC One.
You Might Also Like