Stocks are in the red as investors play defense after tensions with North Korea escalate. Yahoo Finance’s Alexis Christoforous, Jared Blikre, Dan Roberts & Dan Howley will discuss these and the other big stories we’re covering today.
- North Korea tensions weigh on markets
- Disney to end movie deal with Netflix, launch new streaming service
- Vantiv buys Britain’s Worldpay in $10.4B deal
- Mylan misses estimates, cuts outlook
- Priceline falls on weak bookings
- Hertz is firing on all cylinders
- Snap earnings preview
- A look at the Motorola Z2 Force
- What is your opposite job?