Stocks (^DJI, ^GSPC, ^IXIC) are rallying at the midday mark. The industrial (XLI) and tech (XLK) sectors are leading the way up, and energy (XLE) is only sector in the red. Keith Bliss of Cuttone & Co. joins us live from the New York Stock Exchange. To discuss the other big stories of the day, Jen Rogers is joined by Yahoo Finance editor-in-chief Andy Serwer and Yahoo Finance’s Melody Hahm, as well as the authors of “Geek Girl Rising,” Heather Cabot and Samantha Walravens.
Today’s Midday Movers topics:
- What’s set to drive stocks this week
- Federal Reserve in focus
- Ford fires Mark Fields, names Jim Hackett CEO
- Leaked documents reveal Facebook content policies
- Midday Movers — winners and losers
- Authors of ‘Geek Girl Rising’ on women in tech