In the debut episode of Skullduggery — a Yahoo News podcast and video series focused on Washington scandals in the Trump era and their impact on today’s politics — co-hosts Daniel Klaidman and Michael Isikoff discuss the 20th anniversary of the Monica Lewinsky scandal, a story they famously covered for Newsweek. Their first guest is former United States attorney general Eric Holder, who talks about where he was when the Lewinsky scandal broke, his thoughts on Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election and he even jokes about being Oprah’s running mate in 2020.
Read more from Yahoo News:
- Skullduggery podcast: It was 20 years ago today — a look back at the Clinton/Lewinsky scandal (available here or wherever you listen to podcasts!)
- Obama reports no gifts from Putin in 2016 — sad!
- Trump denies he’s considering ‘bloody nose’ strike on North Korea
- New York’s Donald J. Trump State Park: A story of abandonment and decay
- Oprah and Trump go way, way back together. Here’s proof.
- Photos: Record rain and mudslides hit California