You’re the yin to my yang. You’re the cream in my coffee. You’re the sweet to my salty. We could go on and on (and probably would if Valentine’s Day was every day), but we’ve landed on “you’re the ping to my pong,” because it makes us smile.
As you may have noticed, we love getting creative with things we already have lying around the workshop (we know you’re thinking “a ping pong table?!” - yes, it’s true!), and in keeping with this trend, this Valentine came about.
Yahoo Makers: DIY This Valentine Shirt for Next to Nothing
Illustrating how you and your honey are a perfect match is fun to do, once you start thinking of the endless possibilities. What else can you come up with?
- Two ping pong paddles, two different colors
- Letter stickers
- Ping pong ball
- Glue dots
1. Using your letter sticks, spell out “you’re the ping,” on one paddle, and “to my pong: on the other paddle.
2. Connect the two paddles by wrapping the handles with string. Wind it in and around and back and forth, to secure them tightly together.
3. Using a glue dot (so you don’t ruin the handle of your paddle) add a ping pong ball onto your “card,” where the paddles cross.
More from Yahoo Makers:
- Put a Little Extra Love in Your Valentine Meal
- Valentine Pillow Talk Project
- The Meaning Behind 10 Different Valentine Flowers