Selena Gomez seems to have made a complete recovery following last week's health scare that resulted in a trip to the hospital for the teen queen. Now, the singer/actress says she's back and raring to go.
"I'm good! Very happy, very healthy," Selena told Access Hollywood at a junket for her new film, "Monte Carlo," in New York City on Friday. "I'm much better now."
The star, who attributed her recent illness to malnourishment and her love of junk food, revealed she has already begun to change her eating habits - starting with a nutritious breakfast.
"[My breakfast] was not fun to eat," she told Access with a laugh. "But it was very healthy!"
As for whether she plans to make permanent precautionary changes to her eating habits while she tours with her band, The Scene, Selena said she'll still indulge her sweet tooth - but in moderation.
"I'm still 18, so I kind of want to eat and veg out occasionally," she said. "But I just need to watch the intake."
As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, Selena recently explained what landed her in the hospital last week and forced her to pull out of a previously scheduled promotional appearance for her upcoming film.
"I was very malnourished," she told Access Hollywood on Monday during an appearance at the Santa Monica Place Center Plaza in Santa Monica, Calif., as she promoted her new film and performed with her band.
"I was dehydrated and very low on iron," she continued of her health scare. "So, I've just gotta take care of myself.
See Selena on the big screen - alongside "Gossip Girl" star Leighton Meester - when "Monte Carlo" hits theaters on July 1.
Copyright 2011 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Related Content from AccessHollywood.com: