Seahawks Face Paint
If you’re a die-hard Seattle Seahawks fan, show a little team spirit on your mug! This face paint tutorial will turn you into a hawk in just a few easy steps - Patriots beware, Seattle fans will have a menacing look about them, even with their eyes closed!
Face paint in white, black, blue and orange
Eyeshadow in lime green
Yahoo Makers: You May Grow Gills After Seeing This Fish Net Hack
1. Sponge on a base of white paint on your forehead, right down to the tip of your nose in a sharp V shape.
2. Sponge on orange paint to eyelids.
3. Apply dark blue to the outside of the white V shape on your forehead, down to the temples, making the V shape wider.
4. Using a small eye shadow brush, tap on the lime greenover the white V shape, to look like a layering of feather tips.
5. Using a thin brush, draw a hard V in black, down thenose into a point and make some ‘swoops’ at the top like feathers.
6. Do the same withthe black around the eyes, in dramatic upward angled ‘bird eye’ like strokes,finishing with a vertical slit line (for a pupil) on the orange eyelids.
More from Yahoo Makers: