As a result of Hurricane Sandy, the Mashable Media Summit has been rescheduled to to Nov. 30. We continue to keep in our thoughts those affected by the storm.
[More from Mashable: Should Live Tweeting Be Protected Like Broadcast Rights?]
The Mashable Media Summit is a one-day conference that explores how new forms of technology are redefining media. The brightest minds in the industry will come together Nov. 30 at the TimesCenter in New York City to explore the latest innovations in the space and the future of journalism.
The Media Summit is nearly sold out, so get your tickets today to guarantee a seat.
[More from Mashable: 7 Unforgettable Quotes From Today’s Digital Leaders]
You can view the agenda online and check out highlights below, which include a sampling of topics to be covered onstage.
- Alexis Ohanian, Co-Founder, Reddit
- Matt Silverman, Features Editor, Mashable
- Brooke Gladstone, Managing Editor & Co-host, On the Media
- Lance Ulanoff, Editor in Chief, Mashable
- Bonita Stewart, Vice President, Americas Partner Business Solutions, Google
- Rob Grimshaw, Managing Director, FT.com
- Larry Chevres, CTO, New York Media
- Darren Tome, Director of Product, Mashable
- Jessica Bennet, Executive Editor, Tumblr
- Daniel Roth, Executive Editor, LinkedIn
- Meghan Peters, Community Manager, Mashable
- Honor Brodie, Creative Director, Tory Burch
- Raman Kia, Executive Director of Digital Strategy, Condé Nast
- Aliza Licht, SVP of Global Communications, Donna Karan
- Lauren Indvik, Associate Business Editor, Mashable
- Sachin Kamdar, CEO, Parse.ly
- Frank Speiser, Founder, SocialFlow
- Robyn Peterson, Chief Technology Officer, Mashable
Mashable Media Summit Information
Date: Friday, Nov. 30, 2012 Time: 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Location: The TimesCenter, 242 West 41st Street, New York, NY 10036 Tickets: Purchase tickets on Eventbrite.
A Look Back at Last Year's Mashable Media Summit
Media Summit 2011
The Mashable Media Summit on Nov. 4 at the Times Center in New York City attracted professionals in digital, tech, advertising, sales, marketing, mobile and publishing from all over the world.
A limited number of sponsor opportunities are available for the Mashable Media Summit. This is an excellent opportunity to get in front of Mashable’s passionate and influential audience. Contact email@example.com for opportunities.
This story originally published on Mashable here.