Who knew radiator screen could add an exotic touch of romance to your candle lighting? Well, we’re here to tell you it can! These screen candle vases will cast beautiful, patterned light across your walls in every room you place them.
Glass vases in varying sizes
Radiator screen in varying patterns
Candles or LED lights
Hot glue gun
1. Cut the radiator screen to fit around the outside of your vase.
2. Glue the screen in place.
3. Cut a second piece of screen to form a smaller cylinder to place inside the vase. This second cylinder should be taller than the previous to create height and varying dimension.
4. Glue the screen to form the cylinder. Place inside the vase.
5. Drop in your candle and watch the patterns of light illuminate your walls.