Editions
© 2025 All rights reserved.
Advertisement
Advertisement
BuzzFeed

The Head Of Far-Right Project 2025 Just Went Fully Mask-Off, And I Can't Believe He Really Just Said This In Public

4 min read

In case you haven't heard, Project 2025 is an alarming far-right plan that lays out what convicted felon and former reality TV host Donald Trump may do if reelected in November's presidential race.

Donald Trump stands on stage in front of multiple American flags, raising his fist, addressing a crowd near the White House

Project 2025 includes plans to eliminate the federal Department of Education, ban abortion drugs nationwide, limit birth control, use the US military as civilian law enforcement, roll back civil rights for the LGBTQ+ community, cut diversity and inclusion programs in government, and much, much more.

It's important to note that while Project 2025 isn't Trump's official platform (his website points to Agenda 47 instead), some authors of the plan served in his previous administration and/or are under consideration for posts should he be reelected.

Among others, Democratic Lawmaker Jasmine Crockett has loudly criticized the plan, calling it a "playbook for authoritarianism."

Brendan Smialowski / AFP via Getty Images

Well, while Democrats are scrambling after President Biden's disappointing debate performance and a shocking Supreme Court ruling that grants the president king-like immunity, the people behind Project 2025 are making their intentions for the future under a conservative president unmistakably clear.

Kevin D. Roberts, president of the Heritage Foundation, appeared on The War Room Tuesday to discuss the recent Supreme Court decision around presidential immunity. Concerning the decision, Roberts said, "We're in the process of a second American Revolution, which will remain bloodless if the left allows it to be."

Dave Brat and Kevin D Roberts on a split screen during a Real America's Voice broadcast discussing social media

In the clip, Roberts also reassured conservatives, saying, "In spite of all this nonsense from the left, we are going to win. We're in the process of taking this country back. No one in the audience should be despairing. No one should be discouraged. We ought to be really encouraged by what happened yesterday."

Real America's Voice / Via mediamatters.org

In response, people are sharing how they interpret these ominous remarks:

Twitter: @CholericCleric

Advertisement
Advertisement

It definitely sounds like a threat:

Twitter: @Hegemommy

And many are shocked that he really just said that out loud in public:

Twitter: @schwiftivious

It's just so brazen:

Twitter: @nhannahjones

People are also sharing reminders of everything that's at stake in the upcoming election:

Advertisement
Advertisement

Twitter: @ashtonpittman

And people are saying this is why it's so, so important to vote this year:

Twitter: @OlgaNYC1211

Others called out the media for paying scant attention to the right and instead focusing on the turmoil within the Democratic party that's been unfolding ever since last week's debate:

Twitter: @maryangelaperna

We really should all be talking about this:

Twitter: @whstancil

Biden campaign spokesman James Singer also responded to the remarks, saying, "America declared independence from a tyrannical king, and now Donald Trump and his allies want to make him one at our expense. On Jan. 6, they proudly stormed our Capitol to overturn an election Donald Trump lost fair and square — something not even the Confederacy was able to accomplish — now they are dreaming of a violent revolution to destroy the very idea of America."

If you're not registered to vote yet, you can sign up here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement