Here we go!
Here it is in full size.
So first off, it's great to know that the trailer is for sure happening tomorrow, and we couldn't be more excited. While this may look like a standard Star Wars poster in design, it's incredibly dense with information.
There's no Luke Skywalker, which means either the Jedi plays a minimal role in the film or Disney is keeping a close guard on how the character looks. Considering Disney had leaked images of Luke pulled from websites and social media, it could be a bit of both.
There's also a rather conspicuous looking ... DEATH STAR, thing in the background. Surely the Empire, or what's left of it, wouldn't try that trick three times, right?
Also, it's neat how the characters are lined up. Rey almost looks like she's holding a ligthsaber, but it's just her staff mixed with Rylo Ken's blade. Finn may be force sensitive, and this film may show his first steps to becoming a Jedi Knight, but it's very possible Daisy Ridley's Rey may play more of a Han Solo-type role.
Also, there's Princess Leia! Cool!
What else do you see in the poster?
More on Star Wars: The best Star Wars content from around our network
More from polygon.com:
- Here's what's worth buying from Destiny's Xur, Oct. 16-18
- Here's how Destiny's new 'Twist Fate' option works
- WSJ: Nintendo NX will be a console and a handheld, with 'industry-leading chips'
- Microsoft: A 'vast majority' of Xbox One Kinect owners still use peripheral
- Steam Machine hands-on: Does Valve's hardware live up to its potential?
- Even a nerf herder would gawk at these ultra HD Star Wars Battlefront screenshots
- Back to the Future's Doc and Marty disappointed with 2015 in new animated video