Ongoing tensions between the United States and North Korea are only getting worse. Is this the reason markets are in the red this morning or is it a market correction? Yahoo Finance’s Alexis Christoforous, Myles Udland, Justine Underhill & Oliver Pursche, chief market strategist of Bruderman Brothers will discuss these and the other big stories we’re covering today.
- Are we battling a market correction?
- Macy’s and Kohl’s top estimates
- Blue Apron reports 2Q loss
- Canada Goose flies high on beat
- Passengers at Delta Air Lines are a lot happier
- Tesla to test autonomous truck: Report
- Facebook rolls out new video platform called Watch
- Americans have a record amount of debt
- Goldman Sachs to launch personality test for hiring in multiple divisions