Image Source: Getty / Emma McIntyre
Blake Shelton was named People's Sexiest Man Alive this year, and let's just say people had a lot of feelings about it. While a select few were thrilled with the news, a majority of people just couldn't believe it. Some even went as far as to offer their own picks for who they think should have won. Keep reading for a look at some of the most hilarious Twitter reactions, and just remember there's always next year.
Blake Shelton won the sexy electoral vote but Idris Elba won the sexy popular vote.
- The Levine Machine (@Eitanthegoalie) November 15, 2017
Blake Shelton has been named the Sexiest Man Alive... pic.twitter.com/SaIYVrudVO
- Lucy on the Ground (@lucyo21) November 15, 2017
Blake Shelton was named People magazine's sexiest man alive because apparently Morgan Freeman was unavailable
- Sohail (@SohailBuddy) November 15, 2017
- @asbar22 (@asbar22) November 15, 2017
Has anyone heard from Alexander Skarsgard, lately? 'Cause if Blake Shelton is the "Sexiest Man Alive" I fear my mans might be dead....
- Lakyn (@lakynxlakyn) November 15, 2017
When they announce Blake Shelton as Sexiest Man Alive pic.twitter.com/OIJPa39KSh
- Mommy Long Legs ]]>🕸🎅🎄🤷🏻🍂