This garden path makes a perfect romantic and magical entrance to your Valentine’s Day event. It looks like it belongs in a fairy tale where only princesses tread. A perfect DIY for fancy shoes…lightly stepping into their pink lady’s luncheon to celebrate all things love.
More for Valentine’s Day: Dreamy Crepe Paper Flowers
- 16 inch square ceramic tiles
- Stix brand primer (allows paint to adhere to smooth surfaces)
- Variety of outdoor floor paint (3 to 5 colors)
Related Story on Yahoo Makers: Stepping Stones into Gold
- Paint brushes or small rollers
- Small hand shovel
1. Prime your tiles with two coats of Stix primer.
2. Paint tiles.
3. Arrange your path tiles, spaced out to your liking (6-inch spaces recommended).
4. If you are laying your path in the lawn, trim grass and level dirt to settle the tiles into the ground.
Check out all of our Valentine’s Day content here.
More Stories on Yahoo Makers
- Don’t Be Clothes Minded: 5 Cool Hanger Projects
- A Perfect Doodle Desk for Kids
- Woodworkers Like This Don’t Grow On Trees