Skip to Navigation
Skip to Main Content
Skip to Related Content
Live updates tracking the pandemic
Obama demands TV stations stop airing 'despicable' anti-Biden ad from Pro-Trump PAC that misuses his words
Savannah Behrmann, USA TODAY
February 27, 2020
Read full article
Sign in to post a message.
Send your strongly worded letter to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. The current occupant could use a good chuckle.
Imagine. A political ad taking comments out of context. Who'd have thought that could ever happen?
Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden says he isn't worried about the prospect of President Donald Trump refusing to leave his post if he´s defeated in November.
"I have no worry about him being escorted out of the White House," Biden said on a CNN town hall Wednesday in Charleston.
The former vice president smiled a bit at the voter's question about Trump but also lamented that such a thought "could be taken seriously" in the United States.
Biden addressed Trump directly, with the assumption that the president is watching. "Mr. President, we have a democratic process. When the voters speak, they are heard, and they have to be responded to," he said. "Now, if you´re worried about someone interfering in our election, why don´t you do something about it?"
Biden is looking to Saturday´s South Carolina primary for his first victory of the 2020 nominating fight. Bernie Sanders has led voting in the first three contests and is hoping for an upset that would amount to a knockout blow. Biden believes a victory could squash the campaigns of other moderates and serve as a springboard into Super Tuesday on March 3, when more than a third of convention delegates up for grabs.
The Latest: Biden not worried about Trump refusing to leave
This is the only sensible response that I've read in weeks. Its not the president you should be worried about. It's the career politicians who just wont vote for term limits.
LOL.. Didn't Biden say he was running for the senate in one of his speeches in South Carolina ? That's the best political ad going !
Yahoo will never post this story
The 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that the White House can withhold funds from sanctuary cities, delivering a major victory for President Donald Trump’s fight with jurisdictions that refuse to cooperate with federal immigration authorities.
The Trump administration is legally allowed to withhold millions of dollars in federal law enforcement grants from states and other localities that refuse to work with Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), the 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Manhattan ruled on Wednesday. The court’s 77-page ruling was provided to the Daily Caller News Foundation.
The ruling overturns a lower court’s decision that ordered the Trump administration to release the funds to New York City and other states that refuse to cooperate with federal immigration authorities.
So Obama says he won't endorse his own Vice President because "…voters must choose their nominee."? Well, I don't remember him saying that when he endorsed Hillary in the midst of the 2016 primary. You can't believe a word that guy says.
"Obama: It was You."
* It was you who spoke these words at an Islamic dinner -"I am one of you."
* It was you who on ABC News referenced -"My Muslim faith."
* It was you who gave $100 million in U.S. taxpayer funds to re-build foreign mosques.
* It was you who wrote that in the event of a conflict-"I will stand with the Muslims."
* It was you who assured the Egyptian Foreign Minister that -"I am a
* It was you who bowed in submission before the Saudi King.
* It was you who sat for 20 years in a Liberation Theology Church condemning Christianity and professing Marxism.
* It was you who exempted Muslims from penalties under Obamacare that the rest of us have to pay.
* It was you who purposefully omitted - "endowed by our Creator " - from your recitation of The Declaration Of Independence.
* It was you who mocked the Bible and Jesus Christ's Sermon On The Mount while repeatedly referring to the 'HOLY' Qur'an.
* It was you who traveled the Islamic world denigrating the United States Of America.
* It was you who instantly threw the support of your administration behind the building of the Ground Zero Victory mosque overlooking the hallowed crater of the World Trade Center.
* It was you who refused to attend the National Prayer Breakfast, but hastened to host an Islamic prayer breakfast at the White House.
* It was you who ordered Georgetown Univ. and Notre Dame to shroud
all vestiges of Jesus Christ BEFORE you would agree to go there to speak, but in contrast, you have NEVER requested the mosques you have visited to adjust their decor.
* It was you who appointed anti-Christian fanatics to your Czar Corps.
* It was you who appointed rabid Islamists to Homeland
* It was you who said that NASA's "foremost mission" was an outreach to Muslim communities.
* It was you who as an Illinois Senator was the ONLY individual who would speak in favor of infanticide.
* It was you who was the first President not to give a Christmas Greeting from the White House, and went so far as to hang photos of Chairman Mao on the White House tree.
* It was you who curtailed the military tribunals of all Islamic terrorists.
* It was you who refused to condemn the Ft. Hood killer as an Islamic terrorist.
* It is you who has refused to speak-out concerning the horrific executions of women throughout the Muslim culture, but yet, have submitted Arizona to the UN for investigation of hypothetical human-rights abuses.
* It was you who when queried in India refused to acknowledge the true extent of radical global Jihadists, and instead profusely praised Islam in a country that is 82% Hindu and the victim of numerous Islamic terrorists assaults.
* It was you who funneled $900 Million in U.S. taxpayer dollars to Hamas.
* It was you who ordered the United States Postal Service to honor
the MUSLIM holiday with a new commemorative stamp.
* It was you who directed our UK Embassy to conduct outreach to help
"empower" the British Muslim community.
* It was you who funded mandatory Arabic language and culture studies in Grammar schools across our country.
* It is you who follows the Muslim custom of not wearing any form of jewelry during Ramadan.
* It is you who departs for Hawaii over the Christmas season so as to avoid past criticism for NOT participating in seasonal White House religious events.
* It was you who was uncharacteristically quick to join the chorus of the Muslim Brotherhood to depose Egypt's Hosni Mubarak, formerly America's strongest ally in North Africa; but, remain muted in your non-response to the Brotherhood led slaughter of Egyptian Christians.
* It was you who appointed your chief adviser, Valerie Jarrett, an Iranian, who is a member of the Muslim Sisterhood, an off-shoot of the Muslim Brotherhood.
* It was you who said this country is not a Christian nation.
So, how did Obama get super wealthy being a community organizer and a politician? He never handled a case as a lawyer. He, the Clinton's, and Biden, should all have their finances seriously investigated. How do so many career politicians get Uber rich?
Biden, Steyer and Bloomberg have tv ads that has clips of Obama praising them when he was in the WH making it appear that Obama is backing them. Why is Obama not calling for them to take down their ads if he is not backing any candidate?
Dems want to organize America just like Obama organized Chicago.
It would be really nice if Mr. Obama would also called the main stream media for taking President Trump's words out of context. But, then you know how this game is played.
What to Read Next
Biden says 'hard to envision' Democratic National Convention going on as planned
Column: Most wartime presidents win bipartisan support. Not Trump.
How Will Coronavirus Change the Health-Care Industry?
The Truth about the National Security Council’s Pandemic Team
The pandemic has led to a 'Trump bump' in the polls – but don't assume it will last
Walmart deploys temperature checks at all locations, offers workers gloves and masks
Coronavirus live updates: US death toll tops 4,000; Navy seeks to isolate sick sailors in Guam; Macy's, Kohl's announce sweeping furloughs
Walmart makes a huge change to its stores because of the coronavirus pandemic
Mark Cuban won't say if he'll run for president, but notes the 'door is wide open'
CDC's 'disease detectives' are on the coronavirus case
Coronavirus task force projects 100K-200K deaths in the U.S. due to coronavirus
Yahoo News Video
Europeans Face Easter Indoors as Spain Suffers Deadliest Day
Mark Cuban: Trump is right on infrastructure, but we can't do this the 'old school' way
Ivanka Trump on $2 trillion coronavirus relief: Our mandate is to ‘swing for the fences’
Saudis Flood Oil Markets & Equities Get Wwapped In a Sea of Red
One way to keep down coronavirus toll: Pretend it isn't happening
Yahoo News Video
U.S. small businesses wait impatiently for government aid that could be slow to come
Fidelity: Markets will react to coronavirus pandemic in three stages
Yahoo Finance UK
Coronavirus: European stocks fall as Trump warns of 'very painful two weeks'
Yahoo Finance UK
Federal Reserve slashes rates to zero, restarts QE
Yahoo Finance Video
One Free Press Coalition's '10 Most Urgent' list, April 2020
Fauci talks updated projections on coronavirus spread in U.S.
Yahoo News Video
Pennsylvania county facing the coronavirus crisis without a health department
Chinese buyers snap up U.S. oil purchases at widest discounts ever
Yahoo News Network
About our Ads