While the traditional orange pumpkin is an image synonymous with the holiday of
- Baby Bear - this is one of the cutest pumpkin varieties available. These guys come equipped with long handles and a small stature, just the right size for kids' hands.
- Cinderella - this unique French heirloom gets its name from resembling Cinderella's transformed carriage. Not only are they beautiful, this pumpkin was cultivated by the original Pilgrims.
- Cotton Candy - this pumpkin variety is a pretty white hue with a decent-sized handle. Painting one up would be a fun family art project.
- Fairytale - the fairytale is another old time pumpkin from France, with deep ribs and a smooth, hard surface. It is dark green in color when immature, but as it cures, it turns a gorgeous shade of mahogany.
- Desire Acquire: Cowhide Rug
- The Official Color of Spring: Monaco Blue
- Get the Look: Country Modern Living