Inspired by all the natural elements in Laurie Furber's home - and to prolong the bright, colorful days of Fall - we've come up with five simple ways to use gorgeous Autumn leaves in your decorating scheme. Whether you'd like a quick-and-easy way to display your favorites or a more creative, crafty idea that will last long-term, these tips are sure to help you celebrate the season. Even better? We've done part of the work for you by choosing beautiful product options for each project.
- Frame the leaves If you find an especially beautiful branch or leaf, try pasting it onto a piece of paper and framing it as art. Find several that you love? Create a gallery wall with matching frames, like this Pressed Leaves Art ($18 for one). Another idea: try a gold frame, which serves as a great accent for the warm color palette of Fall foliage.
- Use the leaves to hand-print decor Get the look of this Hand-Printed Pillow Cover ($85) by using your favorite Fall leaves. Paint a few of your favorites, then press them onto a piece of fabric to create your own botanical pillowcase.
- Easy Fall Decorating Ideas From Instagram
- 25 Stylish Pillows (All Under $25!)
- Trend Alert: Plum-Colored Pieces For Fall