Live Free or Die: Clinton Body Bags……………………..This is a little overwhelming, and several new names have recently been added to “their body count”.
With Hillary making a run for President in 2016, the legacy of what the Clintons
have left is important for everyone to keep in mind. Heaven help anyone who runs
We all remember the many Clinton scandals. But when anyone mentions a
particular one, we realize that they are far too numerous to recount.
Thanks to Dr. Grady, we can recall some of the major ones. — On Tuesday,
07/02/13, Dr. John Grady wrote:
Someone recently reminded me of this list. I had forgotten how long it is.
Therefore, this is a quick refresher course, lest we forget what has happened to many “friends” and associates of Bill and Hillary Clinton.
1. James McDougal – Convicted Whitewater partner of the Clintons who
died of an apparent heart attack while in solitary confinement. He was a
key witness in Ken Starr’s investigation.
2. Mary Mahoney – A former White House intern was murdered July, 1997
at a Starbuck’s Coffee Shop in Georgetown (Washington, D.C.). The
murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual
harassment by Clinton in the White House.
3. Vince Foster – Former White House Councilor, and colleague of Hilary Clinton at Little
Rock’s Rose Law Firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a
suicide. (He was about to testify against Hillary related to the records
she refused to turn over to Congress.) Was reported to have been
having an affair with Hillary.
4. Ron Brown – Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman.
Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to
the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown’s
skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was
being investigate, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal
with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. A few
days later the Air Traffic Controller
5. C. Victor Raiser, II – Raiser, a major player in the Clinton fund
raising organization, died in a private plane crash in July 1992.
6. Paul Tulley – Democratic National Committee Political Director
found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock in September 1992. Described
by Clinton as a “dear friend and trusted advisor”.
7. Ed Willey – Clinton fundraiser, found dead November 1993 deep in
the woods in Virginia of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide.
Ed Willey died on the same day his wife,
Kathleen Willey, claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the Oval Office in
the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising
8. Jerry Parks – Head of Clinton’s gubernatorial security team in
Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside
Little Rock. Parks’ son said his father was building a dossier on
Clinton. He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he
died, the files were mysteriously removed from his house.
9. James Bunch – Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he
had a “Black Book” of people which contained names of influential
people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas.
10. James Wilson – Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He
was reported to have ties to the Clintons’ Whitewater deals.
11. Kathy Ferguson – Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May
1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a
suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were
going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant, along with Bill
Clinton, in the Paula Jones Lawsuit, and Kathy Ferguson was a possible
corroborating witness for Paula Jones.
12. Bill Shelton – Arkansas State Trooper and fiancée of Kathy
Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancée, he was found
dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave
site of his fiancée.
13. Gandy Baugh – Attorney for Clinton’s friend, Dan Lassater, died
by jumping out of a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client,
Dan Lassater, was convicted drug distributor.
14. Florence Martin – Accountant and sub-contractor for the CIA, was
related to the Barry Seal, Mena, Arkansas Airport drug smuggling case.
He died of three gunshot wounds.
15. Suzanne Coleman – Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas
Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.
16. Paula Grober – Clinton’s speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978
until her death on December 9, 1992. She died in a one-car accident.
17. Danny Casolaro – Investigative reporter who was investigating the
Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his
wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.
18. Paul Wilcher – Attorney investigating corruption at the Mena
Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 “October Surprise” was found dead on a
toilet on June 22, 1993, in his Washington, D.C. apartment. Had
delivered a report to Janet Reno three weeks before his death. (May have
died of poison.)
19. Jon Parnell Walker – Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust
Corporation. Jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia
apartment balcony on August 15, 1993. He was
investigating the Morgan Guaranty scandal.
20. Barbara Wise – Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with
Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death – unknown. Died November 29,
1996. Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the
Department of Commerce.
21. Charles Meissner – Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John
Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small
22. Dr. Stanley Heard – Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health
Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney, Steve Dickson, in a
small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton’s
advisory council, personally treated Clinton’s mother, stepfather and
23. Barry Seal – Drug running TWA pilot out of Mena, Arkansas. Death was no accident.
24. Johnny Lawhorn, Jr. – Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill
Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead
after his car had hit a utility pole.
25. Stanley Huggins – Investigated Madison Guaranty. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.
26. Hershel Friday – Attorney and Clinton fundraiser died March 1, 1994, when his plane exploded.
27. Kevin Ives and Don Henry – Known as “The boys on the track” case.
Reports say the two boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas
airport drug operation. The initial report of death said their deaths
were due to falling asleep on railroad tracks and being run over.
Later autopsy reports stated that the two boys were slain before being
placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their
testimony could come before a Grand Jury.
THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES /
28. Keith Coney – Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck July, 1988.
29. Keith McMaskle – Died, stabbed 113 times – November, 1988.
30. Gregory Collins – Died from a gunshot wound January, 1989.
31. Jeff Rhodes – Was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April, 1989. (Coroner ruled death due to suicide.)
32. James Milan – Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to
33. Jordan Kettleson – Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June, 1990.
34. Richard Winters – A suspect in the Ives/Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July, 1989.
THE FOLLOWING CLINTON PERSONAL BODYGUARDS ALL DIED OF MYSTERIOUS
CAUSES OR SUICIDE:
35. Major William S. Barkley, Jr.
36. Captain Scott J. Reynolds
37. Sergeant Brian Hanley
38. Sergeant Tim Sabel
39. Major General William Robertson
40. Sergeant William Densberger
41. Colonel Robert Kelly
42. Specialist Gary Rhodes
43. Steve Willis
44. Robert Williams
45. Conway LeBleu
46. Todd McKeehan
And this list does not include the four dead Americans in Benghazi that Hillary abandoned!!
HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT? SURELY YOU JEST!!!
Just how many coincidences