One of the biggest ongoing evolutions in technology has been the way we interact with devices.
Whether it's function keys on a mainframe, the trackpad on a laptop, or a touchscreen on a smartphone, product interfaces are constantly changing to improve usability. Soon we may not even use our hands to control technology -- if Google's futuristic glasses come to fruition.
[More from Mashable: Mashable Photo Challenge: Nostalgia]
We want to hear what you think: How will the way we interact with technology change over the next 30 years?
Tell us for a chance to win a limited edition Microsoft Arc Touch mouse. Microsoft created this one-off product to celebrate 30 years of hardware, and only 30 of these mice were made. We have one to give away, so we're looking for an exceptionally creative or insightful answer to determine the winner.
[More from Mashable: Is Too Much Tech Bad for the Modern Teenager? [INFOGRAPHIC]]
Take a look at the limited edition Arc Touch mouse below, and send us your response for a chance to win!
How to Enter the Contest
- Share your best answer to the following question in the comments below. How will the way we interact with technology change over the next 30 years? OR
- Tweet your response with the hashtag #MashMouse. OR
- Submit your answer by Friday, May 11 at noon ET.
- Please use your real identity in the submission so that we may credit you in the follow-up post.
- We will announce the winner of the contest on Wednesday afternoon after reading all the submissions.
Please see our full contest rules here.
Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse
Images courtesy of Microsoft
This story originally published on Mashable here.