More for Valentine’s Day: Fairytale Path for Your Valentine’s Day Love
- Flower cutters
- Glass containers and vases
- Fresh cut flowers
- Fill jar approximately ½ full with water, float a flower head, and seal.
- Fill jar approximately ¼ full with water, float a flower head, and cover.
A Vase Within a Vase
- Fill tiny bud vase with water, place a single stem flower inside, and cover with larger vase by turning it upside down and over the top of the smaller vase
Check out all of our Valentine’s Day content here.
More Stories on Yahoo Makers:
- Woodworkers Like This Don’t Grow on Trees
- Fruit Figurines: Have Fun Playing With Your Food
- Shower Them With Love: Easy Bridesmaids Gifts