Update your kitchen storage jars with these beautiful yet simple-to-create painted storage jars using adhesive letters and multi-surface craft paint. Match the paint with your kitchen or add a pop of color!
Adhesive Vinyl Letters
Multi-Surface Craft Paint
1. Put electrical tape on the glass jar where the paint is going to end
2. Place another piece of tape on the jar as a guide for adding the vinyl letters.
3. Dip foam pouncer into desired color paint, and brush off the excess.
4. Very gently, paint the glass with soft pounces. Let dry, and add an additional thin layer of paint.
5. Once the second layer is dry, use the craft knife to remove the adhesive letters and the tape.
6. Put in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes to cure the paint so it will not chip.
More from Martha Stewart:
Warm Up with a DIY Polka-Dotted Scarf
How-to: Glittery Corn on the Cob Centerpiece
Handmade Turkey Place Cards for a Festive Thanksgiving
Crafty Idea for This Year’s Thanksgiving Table
Sparkling Holiday-Home Projects