Starbucks released its new Pumpkin Spice Latte, now made with real pumpkin. But if you don't want to shell out several bucks every day to get your Fall fix, we hacked the recipe to figure out how to make our own version. Pumpkin spice and vanilla syrups combine with steamed milk and coffee to create a PSL that rivals Starbucks's.
Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
Inspired by Starbucks
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla simple syrup
- 2 shots espresso or 1 cup coffee
- Whipped cream, to garnish
- Pumpkin spice (equal parts cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and ground clove), to garnish
- Into a mason jar or microwave safe jar with a lid, add milk, pumpkin spice syrup, and vanilla syrup. Seal the jar and shake until the milk is frothy and has doubled in volume. Remove the lid and microwave for 1 to 2 minutes or until the milk is steamed.
- Pour the hot milk into either espresso or coffee and top with whipped cream and a pinch of pumpkin spice seasoning.
- Cook Time
Average ( votes):