The holiday weekend is here! School's almost out, it's finally feeling like Summer and the fashion's never been hotter. Here are my five favorites from this week.
1. MICHELLE OBAMA First Lady Michelle Obama looked flawless in a Tom Ford ruched, ivory, georgette evening gown with ribbon details, which she wore at a State Dinner at Buckingham Palace in London. The crisscross neckline and nipped in waist showed off Mrs. Obama's trim figure. The First Lady wore her hair in an up-do with long, dangly earrings. She paired the gown with long white gloves and a small jeweled clutch.
2. ANGELINA JOLIE Red Hot! The jet-setting actress wore a poppy colored one-shoulder silk chiffon draped gown with a velvet waistband from British designer Jenny Packham to the Hollywood premiere of Brad Pitt's film "The Tree of Life." Like his newly shaven look too!
3. HALLE BERRY Smokin'! At 44, Halle has never looked better and she flaunted her amazing shape in a sleek, short, one shoulder Halston with sexy cutout, which showed off her toned waist at New York's 2011 FiFi Awards.
4. TAYLOR SWIFT Cheers! Taylor sparkled in a champagne colored, strapless sequined Elie Saab gown at the Billboard Music Awards in Vegas, which she paired with bright pink lips and wavy hair.
5. FERGIE The singer brought a dose of bright color to the red carpet at the FiFi Awards. Her canary yellow silk chiffon goddess gown with crystal beading is by BCBG Max Azria Atelier and I love that she took the color trend a step further, pairing the dress with a turquoise clutch.
Copyright 2011 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.