When hosting holiday parties, we’re always looking for fun and creative small bites to serve as people mingle and chat.
Cheese and crackers are always a safe bet, but if you’re looking to up your game a little, we’re right there with you.
What’s not to love about a miniature baked potato? Loaded with all the fixings, these little bites are comfort food in a single mouthful.
- Miniature potatoes, such as peewee or fingerling
- Sour cream
- Chives, chopped
- Bacon, cooked and crumbled
Related on Yahoo Makers: 8 New Year’s Eve Appetizers You Don’t Have to Make From Scratch
1. Boil potatoes until cooked through.
2. Slice a sliver off the bottom of each potato so that it will sit on a platter without rolling over, then cut an X into the top of each potato.
3. Gently squeeze the X so the potato opens a little, allowing space to add the toppings.
4. Top each potato with a little knob of butter, salt and pepper to taste, sour cream, chives, and a little piece of bacon.
Also on Yahoo Makers: