There are many ways to dazzle your friends and family this holiday season. This is a very quick and very inexpensive way to add the elegance of ”shimmer” to your event.
- Empty bottles (wine bottles work well)
- Gold Spray paint
- Gold Glitter
- Spray glue
- Plastic gloves
- Plastic tarp
- Paper plate
- Protect your hands from the spray by putting on gloves and lay the tarp to protect your surface.
- Spray paint the entire bottle in gold, let dry.
- Spread gold glitter onto a paper plate in a thin layer.
- Spray glue onto the painted bottle only in the area you’d like to have glitter (we do ours across the middle, or just the bottom, or just the top- try different combinations).
- Lay bottle on its side in the glitter paper plate. Roll and sprinkle with the glitter.
- Use your pinkie in the mouth of the bottle to stand it up and let dry.