* Born in Ontario, Canada on October 4, 1981.
* Selected by the Philadelphia Flyers in the first round, 28th overall, in the 2000 NHL Draft.
* Williams spent four seasons with the Flyers but struggled with injuries and was traded to the Carolina Hurricanes.
* In 2006, he helped the Hurricanes win the Stanley Cup for the first and only time, scoring the last goal in the Game Seven decider against the Edmonton Oilers.
* In 2009, after struggling with more injuries, he was traded to the Kings.
* In 2012, he helped the Kings win their first Stanley Cup against the New Jersey Devils, scoring 15 points.
* In the 2014 Finals, he scored nine goals and 25 points. He scored the overtime winner in Game One then the first goal in Game Five, when the series was decided.
* Helped Team Canada win the 2004 World Championships in Prague and again in Moscow three years later.
(Compiled by Julian Linden; Editing by John O'Brien)