Getting enough sleep is hugely important for our health, but we often overlook just how crucial it really is. Sleep helps improve our ability to learn, it speeds up our metabolism, it improves our mood, it promotes cardiovascular health and it even helps fight disease. As important as sleep is, it stands to reason that the iOS App Store would be flooded with apps that claim to help you get a better rest each night. Finding a good option can be difficult, but it becomes significantly easier when one of the top-rated options becomes free for a limited time.
* Full iPad support, you can enjoy our app on both iPhone and iPad paying only once.
* The soundboard has 100 relaxing sounds with which you can combine or enjoy them on their own. Perhaps you will choose the sounds of breaking waves with seagulls, crickets chirping or the sounds of an Irish flute, or perhaps played all together. You can do it all and much more.
* We have included 2 easy to use night timers that you can set to various time intervals to allow you to peacefully fall asleep to any of our breathtaking sounds.
* Wakeup timer allows you to wake up to the sounds of nature or ambient music. Just set time and your favourite soundtrack. Wakeup Timer allows selecting any sound shipped within the app or sounds from your iPod Library. Wakeup timer has a snooze feature.
* Completely customizable. Create your own combination from 100 possible sounds save them and use later.
* Every sound in the soundboard has its own volume control.
* Background audio support. Play our relaxing sounds while you’re using other apps.
* AirPlay support. Use AirPlay to stream our sounds wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch to your HDTV and speakers with Apple TV or to your AirPlay speakers.
* Ability to play and combine your iPod music library with our sounds. Mix you favorite jazz melody with gentle sound of rain or combine
* New “Playlist” feature was added. Now you can add our Interactive Pix sounds into the Playlist and play them one by one.
Sleep for the iPhone and iPad is usually $1.99, but it’s available for free right now for a limited time. A link to download the app from Apple’s App Store can be found below in the source section.
This article was originally published on BGR.com