Who needs an ordinary cheese ball when you can serve up something both colorful and sweet? This decadent cheese ball is loaded with Funfetti cake flavor and topped with bright rainbow sprinkles. This is destined to be a winner at your next get-together. We dare you to just have one bite!
Funfetti Cheese Ball
From Kevin Smith, POPSUGAR Food
- 4 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup Funfetti cake mix
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup Funfetti sprinkles
- Animal crackers, to serve
- In a bowl, combine mascarpone, Funfetti, and powdered sugar and mixing on high until everything it has a smooth, sticky consistence (a bit like a tub of frosting).
- Roll the mixture into a ball and place into a bowl with the sprinkles. Roll it around until fully coated (I suggest moving the bowl quickly in a circle, allowing the centrifugal force to press more sprinkles into the outside of the ball).
- Once the mixture is evenly coated in sprinkles, form it into the shape of a ball and serve immediately with graham crackers, animal crackers, or cookies. Enjoy!
- Cook Time
Average ( votes):