Sanaa (AFP) - Air raids on Yemen's rebel-held capital on Wednesday killed more than 30 people, including civilians, local and international aid organisations said.
Hussein al-Tawil, head of the Sanaa branch of Yemen's Red Crescent, said at least 35 people were killed in raids on the northern outskirts of Sanaa, as rescuers continued to pull bodies from the rubble.
An official with an international aid organisation confirmed to AFP that at least 30 people had been killed in a series of strikes on Sanaa, which is home to the country's anti-government Huthi rebels.
At least 13 others were wounded and have been admitted to local hospitals, Tawil told AFP.
At least one strike targeted a housing accommodation unit where workers from a nearby qat farm were staying, according to witnesses and the unit manager, Taher al-Ahdal.