Cookie dough Kit Kats are the latest candy concoction to make our mouths water. But there's a catch - they're only available in certain countries! If you're dying to try these, never fear, we've come up with an easy recipe packed with even more cookie dough than the original. Can't get enough cookie dough? Neither can we.
Cookie Dough Kit Kat-Inspired Candy Bars
From Megan Lutz, POPSUGAR Food
Use heat-treated flour to make this recipe safe to eat. You can also microwave the flour until an internal temperature of 160°F is reached.
- 1 2/3 cups melted milk chocolate, divided
- 1/2 batch Edoughble's edible chocolate chip cookie dough
- 8 chocolate wafer cookies
- Special equipment:
- Chocolate molds
- Coat the inside of 8 rectangular chocolate molds with 1 cup melted chocolate, making sure to distribute evenly on all sides. Leave room in the center to layer wafers and cookie dough. Let freeze for 10-15 minutes.
- Retrieve the chocolate molds from the freezer and pack them about a quarter full of cookie dough, then top with a wafer cookie. Make sure there is still a little bit of room at the top of each mold in order to seal candy bar. Spread your remaining melted chocolate on top of the wafer, and seal it together. Let freeze for another 5 minutes, pop them out of the chocolate molds, and enjoy!
- Cook Time
Average ( votes):